The name “home” itself gives a sense of happiness to the inner self. Buying a home is a dream for one and all. And the first question that arises in one’s mind is “How to buy a first home?” Purchasing a home for the first time can be a nerve wrecking process if not planned appropriately. Procurement of a home with careful planning and calculations can be a lengthy one but worth the efforts and time. Various aspects need to kept in mind for the smooth procurement of your dream home which includes :
- Type of Home
Below mentioned are few tips for the first time home buyers, that will prove a stepping stone to ease their process
- The type of abode you would want to choose will depend on how secure and sound you are financially.
- Premier step is to analyse your credits and bank accounts.
- For example – you decide to buy a home in Thane (properties in thane) which is priced at INR 80 lakhs. Let’s say the bank loan for the same will be INR 35 lakhs. On an average considering the EMI 1000 per lakh your EMI will be approximately INR 35,000 per month.
- Now that you know your EMI, make a check list of your current expenses and then decide on whether it’s the right time to step out for hunting your residency.
Once you have your finances in place you can go the next step i.e.
Type of Home
- The type of home is typically the kind of configurations you are looking at i.e. 1 BHK flat, 2 BHK flat, 3 BHK flat and so on.
- This choice will be dependent on 2 factors i.e. on your family size and your budgets. If you are a nuclear family 1 BHK flat would be an ideal choice to begin with. You can upgrade yourself to a 2 BHK or 3BHK flat in years to come by.
- If you are looking for 1 BHK flat in Thane various developers in thane provide opulent choices to choose from for the 1 BHK flats in Thane (more 1 BHkflast in Thane) which include Raunak Heights Thane, JVM Sarvam Thane, Kalpataru Hills Thane, RaunakUnnathi Woods Phase 3 Thane, Raunak Delight Thane etc. Apart from this KalpataruImmensa Thane, Tata Serein Thane, Lodha Splendora Thane, Kalpataru Sunrise Grande Thane, RustomjeeAzziano Thane etc. offer a wide range of 2 & 3 BHK flats in Thane.(More 2 & 3 BHK flats in Thane)
Once you have decided the type of home, next comes is the choice of location:
- Location is one of the most important choice that needs to be made while purchasing a house. It determines your conveniences and commutation.
- So if you chose to buy a flat in Thane, being located centrally it is well connected via roadways and railways. For eg: Eastern Express Highway, LBS Marg, Eastern Freeway are within a few minutes from Wadhwa Courtyard, Thane. Kalpataru Hills located at Manpada, Thane (West) is in a close proximity to Pokhran Road no. 2 and Ghodbunder Road, which connects the Eastern and Western Express Highways. Kalpataru Hills (more properties in Thane) is as close to the city as it is to nature with a stunning view of the Yeoor Hills.
Upon deciding the location you can move to the second last step towards your dream home i.e.
- Amenities are designed are to elevate the standards of living. Today most residential projects offer exquisite amenities. If you are looking for everything in your vicinity then you must look for a residential project that suffices all your ends.
- With locale chosen as Thane, numerous developers in Thane i.e. Kalpataru Group, Lodha Group, Dosti Realty Wadhwa Group, Hiranandani etc. (more developers in Thane) offer array of amenities which include a swimming pool, landscape gardens, clubhouse, multipurpose room, well equipped gymanisum etc.
Now the most crucial aspect for purchasing a home is ensuring all documents are verified and are in place.
List of Documents to be verified:
- Title deed is the most important document as it gives details about ownership, rights, obligations and mortgages on the property.
- Land Title Certificate – This certificate signifies that the land or plot the project is developed upon is free from legalities.
- Commence Certificate – This certificate is quintessential for commencing work on any project.
- Approved Layout which approved by the authorities and property is listed in government register.
- NOC’S (No Objection Certificates) procured from the electricity department, water department and environment department.
If the above pointers are planned in the same manner, these aspects can help you in making a more informed decision in home buying. So buying your first home should give you happiness rather than stress. HAPPY BUYING!!