Primarily a residential colony, Kopri is located on the eastern side of Thane city, Maharashtra, India.
Kopri being originally inhabited by Koliwada community, it is also called as the fisherman colony.
Salient features of Kopri-
• Far from the city crowd and pollution, Kopri is awarded for the cleanest town in Thane. It offers a refreshing environment with a scenic view of nature’s beauty around.
• Kopri is becoming a hub for many commercial centers, as it has huge number of land parcels. This factor has incredibly enhanced the real estate sector of Kopri.
• Numerous real estate developers have created their residential landmarks in the vicinity with world class amenities tomeet the criteria of modern lifestyle.
• Kopri serves as a hub for many renowned educational centers, malls, cinemas, temples, hospitals, banks and ATM’setc. to fulfill the need of the inhabitants.
• Connectivity factor has also enhanced a lot in these passing years. All public transports like trains, buses, auto rickshaws, taxisetc. are easily available in the locality.